How do you feel about getting old? Do you see it as a time to reflect on your life and accomplishments? While ageing is an inevitable part of life, there are ways to manage it that can help you stay active, healthy and vibrant. In this blog post, we’ll take a look at how having your energy system in balance can impact your physical body, the ageing process and help you stay active.
What is ageing, and how does it happen on a cellular level
Typically we relate ageing with becoming physically weak, changes to our appearance and an overall loss of energy compared to younger years. On a cellular level, ageing is inevitable. It’s the process in which our cells cannot replicate anymore, and they die off. There are many factors involved other than DNA damage, such as telomere shortening, which causes our chromosomes to lose their preventive ends over time can contribute to the ageing process. Ageing is not the end of human life. It’s just another stage in our lives where we can take control of our health and longevity. Through the power of energy healing, we can slow down or even reverse the effects
Some natural ways help to prevent or delay the effects of ageing:
- Regular exercise: Human bodies are designed to move and any form of exercise can help us stay healthy and active long term. Going for a walk, hikes, cycling, jogging, gym, sports are all forms of exercise we should incorporate into our daily routine 3-4 times a week.
- Supplementation: Our diets lack all the essential vitamins/nutrients we need for muscle growth, repair and proper functioning of the organs. Supplementation like multivitamin tablets, herbs like Echinacea (immunity builder) etc. can help the body stay in balance. It is also recommended to get a blood profile done regularly to see if there is any specific deficiency in the body that needs to be addressed.
- Nutrition: Having a balanced diet not only helps us manage weight but also fuels the body to perform better and stay healthy. It may not be possible to count calories on a daily basis bus small changes like limiting carbohydrates, sugars, including healthy fats in our diets and going for plant based options wherever possible can go a long way in keeping our body and organs fit and healthy.
- Energy Healing: Although not mainstream, taking care of our energy body is also vital to maintain physical health as we age. Any issue or ailment that manifests in the physical body first shows up in the energy body.
Treatments like Reiki, Bio Energy Healing, Integrated Energy Therapy etc. can help the energy body stay in balance and remove any blocks that may be present. Regular energy healing sessions can not only help you stay relaxed and stress free but also slow down the aging process of the physical body.
We also often have limiting beliefs about how aging should happen and these beliefs often play out in our experience. These beliefs can be overwritten with positive beliefs, which are more empowering to our system.
What are some other benefits Energy Healing?
- It can be hard to release negative emotions like anxiety, stress, and anger. These emotions can build up over time if not addressed. Energy healing can help us locate and release these stuck emotions helping us feel lighter.
- Energy healing can also help with muscle and body pain. Back pain, neck pain, stomach issues etc. are some common ailments treated by energy healing
- Energy healing can also improve your quality of sleep. As we let go of patterns of overthinking, stress and compulsive thinking, we are able to sleep much better promoting overall health.
Alternative treatments that you can use for age-related problems, such as memory loss and chronic pain
Alternative medicine covers a vast range of various treatments and therapies that are not part of conventional medicine. Many holistic health care options are to use in conjunction with or instead of traditional medical treatment for problems related to ageing, be it memory loss.
Science has proven that alternative medicine is becoming more popular with the ageing population. Find out how energy healing can help you stay long and healthy! It’s never too late to start living a healthier lifestyle, so don’t hesitate any longer.
If you would like to experience energy healing or book one of our therapies, contact us.