What is Access Bars Therapy?
Access Bars therapy is a form of alternative therapy that involves a gentle touch on specific points on the head to release energy blockages and promote relaxation. This technique is based on the principles of energy medicine and is thought to help remove limiting beliefs, negative thoughts, and emotions that may be stored in the body’s energy field.
During an Access Bars session, the practitioner lightly touches specific points on the client’s head, corresponding to different aspects of life, such as health, money, relationships, and creativity. These points are believed to represent different areas of the client’s life where they may have limiting beliefs or negative thought patterns.
The gentle touch on these points is thought to stimulate the flow of energy, promoting relaxation, and allowing the release of any negative emotions or thought patterns. Access Bars therapy is said to help reduce stress and anxiety, increase mental clarity and focus, and improve overall well-being.
What are the main points worked on in an Access Bars Therapy session?
Access Bars therapy involves the gentle touching of 32 points on the head, which are believed to correspond to different areas of life. These points are called “Bars,” and each one is associated with a specific aspect of our physical, emotional, or mental well-being.
Here are the names of the 32 Bars points used in Access Bars therapy:
- The “Activation” Bar
- The “Awareness” Bar
- The “Body” Bar
- The “Healing” Bar
- The “Communication” Bar
- The “Sexuality” Bar
- The “Control” Bar
- The “Money” Bar
- The “Time and Space” Bar
- The “Power” Bar
- The “Creativity” Bar
- The “Kindness” Bar
- The “Hope and Joy” Bar
- The “Sadness and Despair” Bar
- The “Gratitude” Bar
- The “Judgment” Bar
- The “Aging” Bar
- The “Life Purpose” Bar
- The “Hopes and Dreams” Bar
- The “Connection” Bar
- The “Stress and Overwhelm” Bar
- The “Awareness of Possibilities” Bar
- The “Control of Life” Bar
- The “Self-Acceptance” Bar
- The “Relaxation” Bar
- The “Communication with Earth” Bar
- The “Communication with Universe” Bar
- The “Communication with Body” Bar
- The “Receiving” Bar
- The “Releasing” Bar
- The “Change and Transformation” Bar
- The “Mental and Emotional Release” Bar
During an Access Bars therapy session, a practitioner will lightly touch these points in a specific sequence, which is designed to release any energy blockages and promote the flow of positive energy throughout the body.
How does a Access Bars Therapy session work?
An Access Bars therapy session typically lasts for about 60 to 90 minutes and can be done in-person or remotely. Here’s how a typical Access Bars session might work:
- Consultation: At the start of the session, the practitioner may ask you about your current state of mind, your goals, and any specific issues you would like to address.
- Getting comfortable: You will then lie down or sit in a comfortable position, fully clothed, while the practitioner begins the therapy.
- Light touch: The practitioner will use their fingertips to lightly touch different points on your head in a specific sequence. The touch is gentle and non-invasive, and you may feel a sense of relaxation or warmth.
- Relaxation: As the therapy progresses, you may feel more relaxed and calm. Some people even fall asleep during the session.
- Releasing energy blockages: The aim of Access Bars therapy is to release energy blockages and promote the flow of positive energy throughout the body. This is achieved by touching specific points on the head, which are believed to correspond to different aspects of life.
- End of session: At the end of the session, the practitioner will gently rouse you from your state of relaxation. You may feel a sense of peace or clarity, or you may experience some emotional release.
Overall, Access Bars therapy aims to promote relaxation and release energy blockages in order to improve your well-being. While each session is unique, most people report feeling more relaxed, calm, and clear-headed
What to expect after a Access Bars session?
After an Access Bars therapy session, it’s common to feel a sense of deep relaxation, peace, and mental clarity. Some people may also experience physical sensations such as warmth or tingling in the body.
Here are some of the benefits that people report experiencing after an Access Bars session:
- Reduced stress and anxiety: Many people find that Access Bars therapy helps them to feel more relaxed and less anxious. This can be especially helpful for those who struggle with chronic stress or anxiety.
- Improved sleep: Access Bars therapy may help to improve the quality of your sleep by promoting relaxation and reducing tension in the body.
- Greater mental clarity and focus: Access Bars therapy can help to clear your mind of negative thoughts and limiting beliefs, allowing you to think more clearly and focus on the things that matter to you.
- Increased energy and vitality: By releasing energy blockages, Access Bars therapy may help to improve your overall energy levels and sense of vitality.
- Improved relationships: Some people report that Access Bars therapy helps them to improve their relationships by releasing negative emotions and improving their communication skills.
It’s important to note that everyone’s experience with Access Bars therapy is unique, and the benefits may vary from person to person. If you’re considering trying Access Bars therapy, it’s a good idea to talk to a qualified practitioner to learn more about the potential benefits and whether this therapy may be a good fit for you
I am fully qualified and licensed Access Bars Therapy Practitioner offering in person and remote Access Bars sessions.
Read more about Access Bars Therapy Here